May 7, 2011

Pink Stamper Challenge #12 Card Or Page With A Children's Theme

All right I get to do another challenge! This one is in a very timely fashion. I didn't even run upstairs to my scrap room, I used the leftovers from a project I was working on 2 days ago to make this. You see I am in my kitchen with my jammies on working away in my favorite spot... the kitchen counter. The design of this card was already on my Gypsy as it is one of my favorite children's cards.  I am thankful for this challenge as my card stash is getting low. I left the inside blank and will stamp the sentiment I need when an occasion arises. 
It always amazes me when you can take a couple of scraps and come up with a great little card like this with just a few embellishments. All I used was the big google eyes with eyelashes and some red beads that I picked up on sale at Joann's, they are just perfect for these cards. I usually use a pearl color to make it look more like a shell but that was upstairs and I didn't want to have to go searching for anything.
Thanks for joining me tonight.  I hope you liked this quick little card and I must admit I am exhausted. I didn't get home from work until 10 last night and worked again all day today so I think this will be my last little project for tonight. Thanks for your sweet sweet words of encouragement.  Your comments always continue to inspire me to keep sharing with you.
Do stop by for a moment tomorrow for a special Mother's day message to you.... if you can't just have a wonderful Mother's Day!
signature

1 comments:

Nuts in a Tree said...

Cute! Love the pearls...they work so well with the curve of a snail shell. Super cute idea.

Rhonda :)