July 25, 2011

Blog Candy Link It Up Party In Full Swing

I am on the beach!!!! And anyone that knows me knows I LOVE THE BEACH!!! So for today I am going to let you run Gypsy Made Simple so I can have fun in the sun!
 I Challenge You to Link Up ANYTHING you made this week to this post for us all to enjoy! You could win this wonderful Creative Memories album complete with pages, page protectors, some paper and even a package of Creative Memory markers. Anyone that links up their project and is a follower will qualify for this random drawing! (Note: Due to the weight of this item I can only ship within the US but if one of my out of the country friends wins don't feel left out as I have a special gift card to send to you for winning.)  Okay everyone link up your projects!!

I want to mention a lovely lady that I am copying the Link Party from; Tracy of Craft Junkie Too. She has a linky party every Friday that I never miss. It is so much fun to see all those wonderful designs! I promise you Tracy this is a Sassy Lady is on vacation and has her mind on the beach party! I will arrive home the day this posts so I get the fun of seeing all your wonderful designs be it a card, scrapbook page or a box. I can't wait as you are all so talented.
So get busy and link up your projects and you could win some blog candy! All entries must be made by 11PM July 30th. You need to use your Cricut somewhere on your project to be eligible. Winner will be announced on Sunday July 31st.  Limit entries to 1 project per day per person.

2 comments:

Daynene said...

Creative memories is my favorite book I use nothing else but CM albums. I use to sell 15 years ago I miss it sometimes. Would love to win this album. My parents 25th wedding anniversary is coming up in September this would be so fun to make and give to them. HOpe you are relaxing and haveing fun at the beach. Thanks for the challenge. nenerscreations.blogspot.com

Carla's Cards said...

Come get your award from my blog!