July 13, 2011

Gypsy Made Simple Project - Summer Watermelon

Hi ya everyone!
  Melissa here from Melissa Made to just share a quick card that I wanted to link for Sheila's weekly Gypsy Made Simple tutorial where she teaches all kinds of wonderful things on how to use that Fabulous Little Lady we call the Gypsy!  She is asking that everyone simply attach a project made with the Gypsy to the linky right HERE.  This will help others who are beginning to use the Gypsy not only learn but also become inspired by what it can do.  Sadly, I lost a very close friend last week and that was my Expressions - my mat is NOT feeding properly.  Alas, no worries as I do have an Imagine and I'm learning so much.  I used Doodlecharms (watermelon cut), Straight From the Nest (summer cut) and Best Friends (paper patterns).  I designed this on my Gypsy first using the Imagine application but this can be applied to an Expressions or a Baby Bug.  This is an A2 size card (4.25x5.5 inch).  This little card took no time and now I have a simple entry!!  Don't forget to enter yours too!  Stop on by to Melissa Made for more fun projects!

6 comments:

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Wow this card is amazing. Love the bright colors you chose and watermelon is my favorite. Thans for sharing this with us today.

Granny said...

This card is adorable. Love the colors and the buttons. TFS

Anonymous said...

Such a pretty card. I like the colors. TFS

Erin said...

Your card is adorable!!!

Dan and Heather said...

Such a pretty card just perfect for summer. TFS

Java Jen's Creations said...

Such a sweet, summery card!! Just love it!!