July 3, 2011

Blog Structure Remains User Friendly

Thought I would share once again with you my tabs at the top of my blog. I have filed all projects under the various tabs for your use. You will find Gypsy Files and all Gypsy Made Simple Tutorials under the Gypsy Tab. All cards under the Card tab, and layouts under Layouts and so on. I have tried to make it easy to find anything and everything you want with just the click of your mouse. You have hundreds of designs available to you neatly filed away.
I am taking off the little tab on the right that lists all the Gypsy Made Simple projects so that our designer blogs are more prominently featured as they are so important to me. I will continue to run 2 to 3 weeks of Gypsy Challenges for you so you can easily link up your project for all to see as well as have those files readily available to you.
If you have any questions or suggestions please leave a comment or you can email me at ShesASassyLady@gmail.com as I would love to hear from you.
Thank you for stopping by today. I sure hope you have a better understanding of how She's A Sassy Lady is set up to serve you and come by more often! Thanks again for your sweet sweet words of encouragement.
signature

2 comments:

Larelyn said...

Hi Sheila,
Thank you - I think clicking the tabs will work so well because you have so many wonderful things to share. Your blog continues to be one of my go-to places for encouragement and inspiration. I have learned so much from your blog and truly appreciate your willingness to share.
Many hugs to you and your designers!
Larelyn

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I have to echo what Larelyn said.. you are such an inspiration Shelia. Thank you for being so willing to share your amazing talent. hugs from ukiah