July 28, 2011

Yummy!

Hi there! Roberta here from TxScrapperMom! I am sad to say that I will be leaving the She's a Sassy Lady Design Team, but I wanted to take a moment to say thank you to all the wonderful people who have taken the time to read and/or comment on my posts! I have enjoyed being a part of such a great group of ladies and share my creations with all the wonderful She's a Sassy Lady followers! :) On to my post......

I apparently can't stop making boxes from Sweet Tooth Boxes, but I really do think this is my favorite cartridge of all times!! I'm a baker, and a crafter, and this brings my two passions together! What could be better?! Today I decided to give the cupcake box a try, and it is absolutely adorable, and so easy to put together! The only thing I would change next time around is adding some glitter to the cherry and embossing the cupcake "wrapper" - for whatever reason, I tend to forget my Cuttlebug ALOT lol :)

5 comments:

Java Jen's Creations said...

I love baking and crafting too!! I can't wait to get my Sweet Tooth Boxes cart! I'm sure I'll be using it all the time!! Super cute box! Thanks for sharing!!

We will miss you!!!

SherriC. said...

this is adorable!!!!
I too forget about my cuttlebug folders all the time!!!
so sad you are leaving...we will miss you....

Sandy from Ukiah said...

So cute. I am one that forgets my cuttlebug too... Sorry you are leaving Shelia's DT... good luck on what ever you have planned in the future.

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Adorable little box Roberta. We wish you well.

Audrey Frelx said...

Roberta, your sweet little box is just adorable -- I really am going to have to get that cart!!!

Sorry to see you leave the team but wish you well! Of course, I still look forward to seeing all your wonderful creations on your bog!

Have a happy day!