July 20, 2011

Tri-Fold Birthday Card

Hello Crafty Friends....
This is Sherri from Sherri's Crafty Place
I hope you are all having a wonderful summer,
I just got back from a week of camping with family and friends, it was a wonderful week, and the weather could not have been better,

Today is my day here at She's a Sassy Lady,  
but because I just got back from camping, and for the last 2 days I have been puppy-sitting I didn't have a lot of time to create something Fabulous....

but I have been playing around with an idea for card....
one of my girlfriends has a birthday at the end of this month, so I thought I would make her a card, she LOVES to fish....so I had to make her a fishing inspired card, and I have been inspired by Sheila's Tri-Fold cards and thought of a triangle shaped one, so using my Gypsy I created a file...
 here is my fisher-women pieces
 and my pond pieces
  I inked all my pieces, here is the pond on the inside of the card
 a little greenery...
 and I added an Action Wobble to the Happy Birthday on the Front of the card
 Action Wobbles are so fun!!!!!
 Inking up the fishes
 and here is the card put together

  and here is the inside...( I really think I need to add a sun to the top )
I hope you like my card,
if you have any questions you can leave me a comment here
or over at my blog :) 
Thank you Sheila for letting me share my card today....

❀Sherri❀

11 comments:

Angi Barrs said...

Super adorable. Love the little fishies. :)

CathyinMN said...

I love your card! My aunt is really into fishing and I think she would love a card like this! Her birthday is in November, so I have a little time to work on it. I'll be checking out this post again for ideas on it. Thanks for sharing!

scrappinlil said...

So cute...she will love it. TFS

mfc.melissamade2 said...

Oh this is adorable - I love the angles and all those adorable fishing elements! she will love it!
Hugs,
M

Sandy from Ukiah said...

What an adorable card.. I love those wobbles too.

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Sherri, this is just wonderful. I love it!!!!
Oh look it even has a wobble on it. This is just too cute. Thanks for sharing with us today!

Java Jen's Creations said...

This is an adorable card!!!

Pat Bowman said...

Oh my gosh Sherri - this is so super cute!

Dan and Heather said...

This is such a cute little card. I just love it. TFS

Granny said...

Adorable card!

GabyCreates.com said...

Sherri, what are you talking about? this IS Fabulous! Love it!