July 15, 2011

MASON'S BOOK

Hi Everyone,

This is Lisa from Lisa's Craft Room. I hope everyone is doing well. I am trying to survive this heat. I know, we are never happy, it's too cold or it's too hot. :)
Well, here I am for another month thanks to our lovely hostess, Sheila. Thank you for having me again.

I had purchased this chipboard album online from a company that sells the letters separately so that you can spell out whatever you want. (so sorry, I forgot the name of the company) I decided to order my son's name. I'm sorry I don't have a picture of what it looked like before. I decorated it with different cardstock and used some embellishments, ribbons and photos. I might add more to it but for now this is what I came up with.










Well, thanks again for stopping by, see you again soon ;)

9 comments:

Stacy said...

Lisa,
It looks great, I really the pic with the tractor
Hugs
Stacy

Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman said...

Very nice!

mfc.melissamade2 said...

What an adorable little wordbook. Love the plaid paper.
Melissa

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

This is a great word book and I know it is a lot of work. I have only done one and I was wore out when I finished it. A true labor of love! Thanks for sharing with us.

Granny said...

Such a beautiful book. I really like the colors you chose plaids are perfect for the manly look. TFS

Lisa said...

Thank you so much for the kind words. Yes Sheila they are alot of work. I still might add a few more embellishments. ;)

Audrey Frelx said...

Great job, Lisa!!! I love word books!

Dan and Heather said...

Great little book, love the tractor photo! TFS

Lisa said...

Thank you Ladies ;)