July 26, 2011

Cricut Meets Drywall Mesh

Hey everyone~Happy Tuesday to ya~
This is Stacy form Lovethatbug. Thanks Sheila for having me back with you again today.Today I don't have an actual project for you but I do want to share a great tip with you that I had seen on youtube awhile back. Cricut meest Drywall Mesh













Using drywall mesh to lift items off of your Cricut mat helps keep your cuts even plus it makes it easier to transfer the cut itself. Since this is a little hard to explain I filmed a shore video showing you what I mean, hope you enjoy.
Hugs, Stacy

12 comments:

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Thank you for your tips. I always use the mesh for moving letters and saving little pieces but never thought of using it with my stamp pads. I really love the effect it gives and will probably use that technique in the near future. Thanks for sharing with us today.

FawnKreations said...

Very smart! Thanks for the tip! =)

mfc.melissamade2 said...

Great tips! Sheila taught me the mesh for letters at the stampede and I Love it! I love the inking technique too!
Hugs,
M

Java Jen's Creations said...

Great tip!! I've never seen that done before! So glad I watched this today! Thanks so much!

RockinRenee said...

Very creative. TFS!

Unknown said...

Great idea thanks for reminding me about this tip! I'm pretty sure that I heard about this from Sheila awhile back. :) Now it reminds me that I need to go pick some up!
craftin-on-my-door.blogspot.com

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Great tip, and Shelia is the one i heard about it from too. Thanks for sharing.

Bamabel said...

What a great tip! I need to give this a try!

scrapnlifeaway said...

great idea!!! I've used drywall tape when creating a "football field" bulletin board in my classroom!! I cut it in half and used the mesh as the yard lines!!! works great as texture on any page or card too!!!

Leslie

Audrey Frelx said...

Stacy, love the tips with the mesh tape!!!

blueskygirl said...

Stacy,

Thanks for sharing that type. I have never even heard of drywall tape, but I think it is a wonderful idea and will be getting some soon
Molly

Dan and Heather said...

Sheila, you taught us this last year, thanks for the reminder.