July 8, 2011

Ta Da!!!

So tell me, what do you think of the Make Over? Didn't Aymee of A Scraphappy Southerbelle do a wonderful job? I just love the new look and the ease of finding everything. And this look is so fresh and clean looking. Please join me in thanking Aymee for all the hard work she did and putting up with me during the change over. She stayed up till the wee hours of the night and this went off with hardly a glitch.
Oh you really do need to go check out her blog and see her fresh look too it is GORGEOUS... but just so you know, mine looks better! Go to A Scraphappy Southernbelle for great inspiration! Aymee is a very talented lady! Thank You - Thank You Aymee!

12 comments:

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

Looks awesome Sheila. Love the bright vivid colors and all the textures.

Anonymous said...

Sheila this turned out so pretty. Aymee is gorgeous.

Granny said...

Your new makeover is beautiful. I just love all the bright colors and the clean look. Off to check out Aymee's blog too.

Bunnyfreak said...

Love the new look. Just Stunning.

Lisa said...

It looks beautiful Sheila, Love the colors and all the little cute touches. Great job Aymee.

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh Shelia... i love love your new look... Aymee did a FABULOUS job.. you are so blessed to have such wonderful friends.. Thanks so much for leaving me such sweet comments.. hugs

MLiss3 said...

Really like the new look. So fresh and just plain pretty!
What a wonderful friend you have.

imafarmgirl said...

I do love the clean look-made simple! It is beautiful but I love this style... Nicely done for our visual pleasure. imafarmgirl

Bamabel said...

Thank you everyone! I am so glad y'all like it! I think it's so cute and sassy...fits out wonderful Sheila perfectly! :)

Karan said...

Your blog looks great! Very fresh and cheery!

Stacy said...

Sheila,
I absolutely LOVE it. It turned out wonderful!
Southernbelle~ya did a great job
Hugs
Stacy

Cricut Couple said...

Love the new look! It's just wonderful!!!