July 31, 2011

We Have A Winner!!!


I am so excited over all the entries for this wonderful prize. Such beautiful designs I am just blown away at all the talent! I am so happy that I chose to use the random method as I don't think I could have selected on my own. Thank you so much for entering your work. but I can only have 1 winner soooooo.... Please watch the attached video.....

It is Sunday morning, I slept in this morning due to the long hours at work this morning so you are getting me before coffee!!

Well doesn't it figure, Blogger is acting up and isn't allowing me to embed this in the body so please  click HERE for the 2 minute video of the winner. (While you are there be sure to subscribe to my You Tube Channel.) Hopefully Blogger will be working a little later.

Just in case here is the original...



Congratulations to our winner please contact me at ShesASassyLady@gmail.com with your full name and address so I can get this out in the mail to you.

9 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I can't see who the winner is, but congrats to whoever was the winner.. what a wonderful giveaway Shelia... hugs

Audrey Frelx said...

Congratulations to the winner!

Carla's Cards said...

Congratulation to the winner! Well done
Sheila!

Lolis said...

Congratulations to the winner! Thank you Sheila!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Congrats to Charlotte.. I am sure she is EXCITED...

SherriC. said...

Congrats to the winner!!!!!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Shelia, I was looking for the gypsy download for this card and can't find it. Thanks

Cricut Couple said...

Congratulations Charlotte! What a great prize! Can't wait to see what you make with it!!!

Carol said...

CONGRATS to the winner ... I know they are going to be delighted with their fabulous prize!

Hugz,
Carol