March 23, 2012

Copic Beginner Class Registration Is Open

Hello
I want to share with you about a class that I just completed that is once again being offered for beginner Copic users like myself.
The Copic Class - Created from Color - teaches how to use your Copics! Personally I've been buying them here and there and now I know how to use them to their fullest potential thanks to the gals at Created From Color. And you can too.
I couldn't  wait to learn all of the things the class had to offer. If you are like I used to be you will want to know where to start?  Did you know that there only certain types of ink you should stamp with when using Copics and that certain papers work better then others? This class will help me to understand the basic concepts like those mentioned and how to start coloring with Copic markers. Also, our very own Sassy designer, Melissa of Melissa Made will be co-teaching the class with the very talented Kristy Dalman - owner and artist of Some Odd Girl. Check out their work:

Wow, those girls can color!  I just wanted to share my excitement with everyone!!  For more information here is a link to their site:








Be sure to contact them today as I know they only take a limited amout of students and you don't want to miss your chance to learn in such an easy and affordable manner. I am so excited for all of you that take this class you will love it!

3 comments:

Roxx.T Barnes said...

Wow I wish I lived in Alabama!!
Roxx

Anonymous said...

Sheila! Ty for this post! I actually made it to sign up in time this time! I am soooooo excited!

Vickie said...

Sheila
Thanks to your link I was able to email Kristy and was able to get registered yesterday for the next class. I am so excited to learn how to use the copics I own. TFS this information and your creativity too. God Bless.