March 22, 2012

Little Rapunzel

Hello
This is Pam from Papillon Digital Designs & The BugBytes today on Shes a Sassylady.
Thanks Sheila for having me on your design team.
Lately I have been coloring with copics. Still have ways to go before I am happy but here is a project made with the stamp I colored. This lovely digi stamp is from Elisabeth Bell called Little Rapunzel! I love her creations.
Here is the card -



No die cutting machine for this one - just Martha Stewart loopy punch for the border and corners and ek success retro flower punch for the flowers. Stickles ; ink; Cardstock ; (GinaK pure luxury cardstock for the for the stamp ); pattern paper;  Floral pin and some beads for the stickpin ; cake doily ; length of yellow polka dotted ribbon - 1/4" inch and a chipboard with flocked swirl (from 3 birds) and last but not the least copic markers for coloring the image. Since the card is is odd sized I had to hand make the envelope. To close properly one piece of 12 x 12 was not enough so I added the yellow cardstock to both the front and back and made it decorative and functional.
A closer look

And the inside of the card and the back of the envelope


Thank you all readers for reading this post and Thank you Sheila once again for giving us all this opportunity to post in your blog.


post signature

9 comments:

Jeannie said...

She is beautiful! I really like the colors of the card. You make me want to dig out my markers and get busy. Thanks for the inspiration!

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

What a beautiful card. I love the coloring and the colors you chose are so bright. I too am using my copics but I have a long way to go for an image as beautiful as this one! I love how you always alter the envelope to match the card too. Thanks for sharing with us today.

bird said...

Beautiful card I just wish I was as good with the markers as you are.

TheTulipCollector said...

Very pretty card! Great to "see" you Pam.

Migdalia said...

What a BEAUTIFUL card!Love the bright colors and details.TFS
craftingwithcreativem.blogspot.com

Lisa said...

Beautiful card, very cheery and the image is gorgeous.

Cricut Couple said...

Oh Pam, this is just GORGEOUS! Thank you so much for filling in for me today. This is SO much better than what I would have come up with. You really blessed us all today, but twice for me! Thanks so much!

mfc.melissamade2 said...

Gorgeous coloring Pam...love all the bright colors too!
Hugs,
M

papillon digital design said...

Thanks Bobby and Jill. Glad to help out. Thanks Melissa :). Thanks all of you for your sweet words.