March 11, 2012

Quick Cards

Hi Crafty friends :)
Today is my turn to Guest Design here at She's A Sassy Lady Thank you Sheila :)

I have 2 cards to share with you today
A St. Patrick's Day card and a Mother's Day card (Here in the UK Mother's Day is March 18th)


First the St. Patrick's Day Card
I used Elegant Edges to form my base card by welding two Lacy Edge Oblong Shapes together sized at 6"x 4.5"
Using CCR, I added "Happy St. Patrick's Day"  sized at 2" & "Mother" sized at 1.33" both from the Phrases Cartridge.



With this base welded card, I just added the relevant phrase on each card.
For St. Patrick's Day I used a Spellbinders Lattice Border as a trim and a few green gems.



For the Mother card I used 2 spellbinder dies, Moroccan Border & a Fleur de lis frame  along with the new Mbossabilty double sided Elite folder



I added the Fleur de lis shape on top of the embossed base card using double layered foam tape, to make it stand proud.

Both cards were very quick to put together. The overall measurements for these card are 6"x4.5"
Thank you Sheila for having me today, I hope you enjoyed my quick cards

Happy Crafting
Hugs
Adele


7 comments:

Raquelle Clifton said...

You cards are just beautiful! I'm a newbie here, and I'm sure I'll be back often! TFS your talent with us!

PinkE
simplypinke.blogspot.com

Java Jen's Creations said...

Your cards are beautiful!!! I love all of the gorgeous detail!!!

Barb Smith said...

What a lovely card. The scalloped edge give a very authentic Irish linen look to it.

Barb from Toronto, Canada

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Adele these cards are absolutely GORGEOUS!!! I love the detail and the colors are just perfect! Thanks for sharing with us today!

Migdalia said...

Absolutely Beautiful!!!!!

Sherrie K. said...

Wow, your cards are just gorgeous! TFS!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

National Labor Relation Act said...

Amazing! I love your cards just the way you created it from the bottom of your heart. Hope you continue doing right things about creativity.