March 10, 2012

Quick Page & Weekly Challenge


No Gypsy, no Cricut and your scraproom tore up adds up to a quick page. This week was rough with all my equipment unaccessable I took on the challenge of still creating a page for you! With everything tore up in my scraproom I was still able to get at the papers... so I thought I would utilize goodies I had on hand.
As I have shared with you I am a new Close To My Heart Consultant, well I haven't got my kit yet but as an avid shopper of CTMH I had some on hand. I did however chose a discontinued pattern as it went so well with my photograph. I loved it as it was one of the Reflections packages that I also purchased the matching stickers on, so I was able to scrap without my equipment. And didn't it turn out beautiful?


This video will show you just how easy it is to put together a page using just paper, matching stickers and alphabet. It just amazes me how pretty the page is in just a few short minutes. CTMH has many different Reflection kits that will help you along.... Now if you want to window shop just click HERE for my CTMH site. For those of you that wanted to take advantage of the CTMH Sign up bonus for the Art Philosophy cart or $100 additional FREE merchandise click this  SASSY LINK It will take you directly to the sign up page. So... Have questions?  Click SASSY INFO!
I challenge you to do ANY project this week and link it up. Two lucky entries will win a stamp set this week! All entires must be in by Friday 3/16 4:00 PM and the winners will be announced Saturday morning. All you need to do is use the little link up button below.
I hope you enjoyed today's little project.... it was so much fun to put together. Thank you for your sweet words of encouragement. Your comments inspire me to continue sharing with you.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sheila such a sweet page:)

The Cropping Canuck said...

So incredibly sweet!

Cricut Couple said...

Sheila, this is absolutely STUNNING!!! I LOVE IT!!!

Sherrie K. said...

Beautiful layout!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

marg0006 said...

thank you for this fun challenge and your great blog.

marg0006@verizon.net
Loving Scrapper 101

marg0006 said...

Thanks for the fun challenge and great blog.

marg0006@verizon.net
Loving Scrapper 101

Migdalia said...

Sweet Layout!!

Anonymous said...

Love your layout.

Brenda said...

awww....loveee that picture!!!! and your layout is sooo pretty!!!
hugs
Brenda