March 12, 2012

New Scraproom Finished

I am so excited to share these photos with you of my new scrap room that my husband Jim made for me. Isn't it awesome? This is what you see when you walk in. This was his office and it is an 8'x8' space, just perfect for me and much bigger than my kitchen counter.
I came home from work Saturday and found hubby hard at work. This used to have a large desk against that wall that did not offer space to work on.
These are all the things that were either on or in the desk in the room prior to construction.
This is the opposite wall, he emptied the contents of his desk drawers on my JetMax cubes.... I just knew what I would be doing all day Sunday and into Monday. So forgive me if my Saturday project isn't that great... I know I will be out of energy after this!



Here is a little video showing you all around the room. I am so proud of my room... sure is a lot nicer than working out of a rolling cart and a big shoulder bag that lived in my dining room!!! Guess hubby got tired of looking at those bags.

This are just a few close up photos to give you a closer look of the left side of the shelving unit.
And this is the right side of the shelves. I LOVE LOVE LOVE my new room and thank you for letting me share it with you today.
Thank you for joining me and for your sweet sweet words of encouragement. Your comments inspire me to continue sharing with you.
Post a Comment