November 5, 2011

Christmas Tags

Christmas is just around the corner and I don't know about you but I am already feeling the pressure. So I have been working diligently to get all the things that need to be done. Today's project is Christmas gift tags. Aren't they just too cute? My daughter Heather is going to a scrapbook workshop and they need to each bring a tag to share. Well she didn't have the Create A Critter cart so I cut two for her. But because I used a larger paper I cut 8 and got 6 for myself! I just love when you can mass produce something to fit your needs.

Just a simple little video to share the mass production of these adorable Christmas tags. With just a few clicks of your Gypsy You are ready to place on your mat and cut.

See how easy this is just get your colors changes lined up on you screen.

Then do the same for your mat.


 After they were cut I assembled all the little penguins. I stamped a sentiment on the background and was ready to assemble all the pieces together.


Just a short little video demonstrating how to put these adorable tags together, plus this weeks challenge is announced along with the prize.

Here is a close up of what the tags look like. Each tag is 4 inches high and 3 inches wide. They are so simple to make and as cute as can be. The printed paper is from last year's Christmas stack from My Mind's Eye. Don't you love the glossy effect on the snowflakes?

Here is another close up of the tag. I am trying to get a good photo of the shine on this paper, it is awesome. I hope you enjoyed this little project.
This week I Challenge you to make a Tag!  Any kind of tag and link it up. A winner will be chosen by Random.org and will receive a wonderful little stamp set. Please link up your project by 3p.m. on Friday November 11 and the winner will be announced the next morning.
Thank you for your sweet - sweet words of encouragement. Your comments continue to inspire me to keep sharing with you.
Post a Comment