November 30, 2011

Tis The Season To Sparkle

Hi Everyone! This is Chris from Get Inspired With ChatterScene. I am honored to be a guest designer today on She's A Sassy Lady. Thank you so much Sheila for having me!

I didnt get to do the project I had planned for this month because the supplies I needed, I ordered online and I still have not received them. So I am hoping Sheila will have me back next month so I can share it with you all then instead!

I apologize if I took too many pics ..lol I got carried away.

Today I wanted to share with you a card I created using the CCR and the Snow Angel Imagine Cartridge.


In the CCR I created a Square measuring 4.75 and flood filled it with green. Then I created another square measuring 4.50 and flood filled it with a pattern from the Snow Angel Cartridge.
Then I created two rectangles. One at 4.25 x 3 and one at 4 x 2.75 and flood filled them with two different color greens.


Then in the Snow Angels Cart I cut out the tree. I separated the layers and cut that way so I could layer them for more dimension on the card.




I folded a white piece of card stock 5 x 10 in half and layered the cricut cut outs on top.


Then I added a bow , stickles and my sentiment to the card.



Recipe :
CCR
Snow Angels Cricut Cartridge
Stickles
CTMH Stamp Sentiment


Post a Comment