November 20, 2011

Easy Christmas Card



Photobucket
Hey Y'all!  It's Leah from My Craft and Chat Cafe.  Today's card is super simple.  Life has been a little challenging lately so I haven't had a lot of time to craft.
Photobucket
Here are the layers of the bells from the Cricut Creative Memories cartridge,"Tis the Season" at 3.75" on my Gypsy.
Photobucket
I used Recollections brand papers from "Holiday Traditons" and Metallics and the Bravo Burgundy is from Stampin' Up!
Photobucket
The card base is a 5.5" x 8.5" piece of Bravo Burgundy folded in half.  A 4" x 5.25" piece of patterned paper from "Holiday Traditions" for the layer and Bravo Burgundy ribbon. Popped up the bells using Stampin' dimensionals on the card, stamped "JOY" using Bravo Burgundy ink and a sentiment from My Creative Time stamp set and...
Photobucket
Done!  Hope you like it.  You could make several of these in a small amount of time to give out for Christmas.  Thanks for looking, would love to hear your comments, and until next time...


Crafty hugs!
Leah

11 comments:

Cricut Couple said...

What a beautiful card! With the way my time is flying out from under me, I need something easy. Hee! Hee! This doesn't look like it's an easy card, but I can totally see how fast it would go together! Love it!

Anonymous said...

Such a cute card:)

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Leah, This is such a cute card. Love the simplicity and the colors you chose are great! Thanks for sharing the great tutorial with us also.

Jennifer said...

What a beautiful card. Love the colors and you make it look so easy to make. Thank You.

Dan and Heather said...

Such a wonderful card. Love the bells. TFS
Heather

Java Jen's Creations said...

Love this card!! I love when a card comes together quickly but looks like it took a lot of time!! Thanks for sharing!

Just this... Alice said...

I love your card! I even think I can make it with using scissors to cut out the pieces. Thanks so much for sharing.

Kelly said...

Fab card. Love the bells x

Audrey Frelx said...

Leah, love the card!!! LOVE the bells!

mfc.melissamade2 said...

Leah - not sure how I missed this awesome card - but I LOVE it! Gorgeous colors! I love the background paper with the words...so classy!
Hugs,
M

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the Cutting category today [22 Nov 02:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria