November 2, 2011

The Kids Corner - Sydney Shares A Birthday Card

Hope you are having a great day. I want you to meet my 8 year old grand daughter Sydney. She will be showing us how to make this cute little birthday card she gave to her cousin Brianna. I am so fortunate that all my grand children love to craft. So when ever they spend time with me they love to create. How fun is that? for  video click HERE. I am having a few technical difficulities with this video it will not allow me to run in this post so please just click over.
I hope you enjoyed our little post this morning and I want to thank you for your Sweet Sweet words of encouragement. I am sure your comments will inspire Sydney to keep crafting.

17 comments:

Angi Barrs said...

Awwww that little kitty is sooo adorable. :)

liz at liz's paper loft said...

super cute kitty!

Simply Sassy Scrapper said...

Aww, so precious! I love it!

mfc.melissamade2 said...

Adorable kitty - I love the colors she chose for it!!! Wow the little plaid paper with the beige cream is beautiful!!! Wow what a fabulous and creative little girl!
Beautiful!
hugs,
M

Kelly said...

Such a sweet card. Well done Sydney x

Grandpa said...

Sydney you did a great job on this card and I know Brianna will like it. Love you,
Grandpa

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Sydney, this is beautiful. I love your kitty card and the jewels you put on it. Your video was great. Love you,
Grandma

Unknown said...

Well done Sydney :)
Great kitty card and lovely colours
Hugs
Adele

gardener said...

Not sure why, but when I clicked on the video start button, I received a message that the video was not available. Hmmmmmmm. User error????

Stacy said...

Super cute kitty!
Sydney did a great job on it. Very well done
Hugs, Stacy

Anonymous said...

Awe such a cute Kitty:)

Sandy from Ukiah said...

What a beautiful kitty, I love the jewels you put on her Sydney.. You did a wonderful job

Bunnyfreak said...

Adorable card Sydney.

GabyCreates.com said...

Great...Super job Sydney!!! love the design, color choice and the added jewels!! Thanks for sharing with us!!

Teri said...

What an adorable card Sydney!!! Thank you for sharing your talents with us.

Brenda said...

What a fabulous video Sydney! Your kitty is beautiful, I so love the papers who chose to cut your kitty out in and the fake jewels were the perfect touch on your card! I think your cousin is going to just love her card from you!! You are such an adorable little girl Sydney and I hope you will make some more videos with you grandma!

SherriC. said...

Oh Sydney, you did a Fabulous job on your card, and the video!!!!!!!
thank you for your video......your card is super cute.....