November 2, 2011

Weekly Challenge Winner

I am so excited to announce a winner each week but even more so to get a notice in my email telling me someone else has linked up with a wonderful entry. That means that you are doing what you love.... creating! And it doesn't get much better than spending time doing something you love!
This week our challenge was for any item using green and brown with a rhinestone. we had eight beautiful entries. I hope you get a chance to go see all of them and spend time on their blogs.
Our winner was chosen using random.org and is #1, a great little card by Andrea from My Stamping Heaven. She made this awesome Christmas card. Andrea please contact me by clicking the contact button above and send me your full name and address so that I can get your stamp set right out to you.

0 comments: