November 13, 2011

Santa Claus Hershey Bar

Hi everyone, I'm Shakey from Craftypinkbutterfly. This is my second post and I hope you like it.
Today I decided so share something fun and easy to put together for a gift for anyone.

To make this you will need:
Red cardstock cut at 5.5 by 6 for his suit
Black cardstock cut at 5/8 by 6 for the belt
White cardstock cut at 1.5 by 5.5 and punched on each with scallop punch for his shirt
White cardstock cut at 1 by 6 for and punched with wavy punch for his coat bottom
3 black mini circles for buttons
Yellow cardstock for belt buckle
And of course an hershey bar
First you take the red paper and wrap it around the candy bar.
Then you use a wavy paper trimmer or punch to make the top of his coat with the 1 by 6 piece of paper. ( I used the We R Memory Keepers Anywhere trimmer)
With the 1.5 by 5.5 white cardstock use a scallop punch to make the shirt pleats.

Attach the scalloped paper down the middle and then the wavy paper at the bottom on top of the scalloped.
Lastly put the buttons, belt and belt buckle ( the belt buckle is from Autumn Celebration and cut at 2 inches) on the suit and you are all done.
Thanks for taking the time to read my post. I think these are great when you need to make a little something for a lot of people.
I would appreciate it if you would visit my blog to see some of my other work and please follow me if you like what I create and would like to see more.
See you next time.

P.S. I am so sorry about the picture quality, my camera was acting up so I had to use my phone.

15 comments:

Georgiana said...

Great gift idea for my students. Thanks!

Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Dana said...

Turned out cute...will have to make a few. TFS
http://iwycd.blogspot.com/

mfc.melissamade2 said...

Oh my gosh - so simple and SO cute!! love it - thanks for sharing this fun and adorable idea!
Hugs,
M

Larelyn said...

So, so cute. I love wrapping candy bars, but I never thought of a Santa Suit. It's just so clever. Thank you - I'll be lifting this idea :)

Cricut Couple said...

This is So clever! I love how you used the punch. Very clever!

Simply Sassy Scrapper said...

Super adorable! May have to "lift" this one for my kids' friends!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

What a cute idea

Kelly said...

Wow what a great idea x

Unknown said...

Super cute! I'll definitely have to borrow this idea =) These would be awesome for stockings, baskets, neighbours & school! TFS!

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

What a great gift idea! Perfect for this time of year! Thanks for sharing with us today!

Audrey Frelx said...

Hi, Shakey!!! You're Hershey Candy wrapper is just adorable!!!

Cathy said...

These are adorable. I made a dozen of them today, thanks for the inspiration!
cathyplus5.blogspot.com

Snowmanlover said...

Shakey!!! Hi! Wow this caught my eye. Sooooo cute! hope you are doing great~

SherriC. said...

this is super cute,
TFS!!!!!!

Java Jen's Creations said...

Such a festive way to wrap candy bars!! You did such a great job!!