November 12, 2011

Weekly Challenge

Hello! I'm Rosa from Enjoying The Bug, I am sharing with you guys my first ever Mini Album. For this album I used chipboard album and papers that I picked up at Michael's a while back, and some other little goodies that I had in my stash. I inked around all the edges with a color box cat eye.
My First Mini Album
Front Cover



On the front cover I used some stickers that I had in my stash.

Inside Pg 1

On this page I added a picture of my daughter and her uncle, I used a spellbinder's die for the heart and rounded the corners with my Corner Chomper.

Inside Pg 2
This is by far my favorite page of this entire mini album, this is a picture of my daughter's second birthday at the lake. I used a spellbinder's die for the shape of the picture and the mat behind it. I added a little tag and the tree is a sticker from my stash.

Inside Pg 3

Here is another one of my pages, very simple just rounded my corners with my Corner Chomper and a few stickers and I was all done. I thought making a mini album was hard but after making this one I have started making more.
This week I challenge you start a mini album or a mini album page of any kind! Just show me 1 page and you could win a wonderful stamp set. I know that may sound overwhelming but they really are easy. Just get it started and you will be amazed at how fast these little minis go together, especially when it is about someone you really care about! So get started and at least show me 1 page of your mini, cause I know once you start you won't quit till you finish up! Now don't forget to link up your entry by Friday 3PM on the 18th and the winner will be announced Saturday morning the 19th.
All you need to do is link up your mini page or album for your entry to win. Thank you for your wonderful words of encouragement. Your comments inspire me.

10 comments:

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

What a great mini. They are so much fun to make. And what a little cities! Thanks for sharing with us today.

papillon digital design said...

very cute. And a great job for the first mini. TFS

Unknown said...

Such a cute mini!!! Be careful, mini albums are addictive :)

Thanks for sharing and inspiring me!!

Audrey Frelx said...

Your first mini is adorable!!! And you have beautiful family!

Unknown said...

TFS your adorable mini! It's lovely =)

Ms Qadirah said...

Okay, I'm inspired to try to make one. I love your first mini..

Bunnyfreak said...

Adorable photos. What a perfect way to showcase them with a mini.

Lisa said...

What a cute album, love the colors and your daughter is adorable.

Cricut Couple said...

How cute is this?!? The pictures are just as cute as all of the lovely work you put into it.

mfc.melissamade2 said...

OH my such an adorable little Mini! What a beautiful set of pictures too!!! Love this!
Hugs,
M