November 5, 2011

Our 1st Weekly Challenge Winner

Good morning. I am so excited to announce our weekly winner. Considering there were only four entries the odds were great for winning this one. Guess my timing was a little off to have a Christmas project so close to Halloween.... Be sure to come back in about an hour or two for next week's challenge. An easy one that I expect lots of entries. The entries were fabulous and I thank each of you for entering and you can check them all out at the bottom of this post.

So our lucky winner is number 1, the Christmas Card from Carolyn's Crafty Corner. Carolyn please email me your address so that I can get your monogrammed note card sent out to you right away.

Again congratulations to our lucky winner. Thanks everyone for playing along.

3 comments:

Audrey Frelx said...

Congrats, Carolyn!!!

Carolyn/MamaC said...

Oh, my goodness! Thank you so much!
Carolyn
http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

Cricut Couple said...

YAY Carolyn! Congrats!