November 5, 2011

Winner Of The Old West Cart & A Big Thank You To Our Sassy Lady Followers

I have been so BLESSED to have each and everyone of you as followers. I am amazed that we have exceeded 1200 followers this week! This has been an incredible 2 years serving and sharing with you. She's A Sassy Lady now has 26, yes an incredible team of 26 talented designers! Each month they share one project complete with tutorial with you. And that is what keeps this site so fresh they only share 1 design per month. I want to thank each and every one of them too for the love they have for crafting shines through each and every day!
Then I want to thank Chris of Get Inspired With Chatterscene. Chris is the talented lady that redid my blog. May I urge any of you that is needing or wanting a makeover to use Chris. She is so amazing and professional and her rates are extremely reasonable. She will help you every step of the way. Thanks Chris for our new look and be prepared to do this again next November..... we'll make it an annual housecleaning!
Well I am rambling.... lets get to the winner. It is Eva at Eva Scraps 'n Cards. This is her entry.  Eva please hit the contact button above and send me your full name and address.
And I want to tell you I had so much fun reading these entries. You are all so wonderful and have touched my heart in so many ways. Thank you everyone for your sweet sweet words.  Be sure to keep playing along and checking back as we will be giving away prizes from time to time.  I don't know of anyone I would rather share with than our Sassy Lady followers!

2 comments:

Eva Laney said...

woo hooo...Thanks so much. What a wonderful surprise to wake up to. I will send you an email with my contact info.

Eva :0)
http://evasscrapsncards.blogspot.com

Audrey Frelx said...

Congrats, Eva!!!